Jawa1802

My other blog. My official one is jawa12083.blogspot.com.

Friday, May 18, 2007

ZOMFG

I don't know what's happening in this world - for me, it's like a million things happening at once. Everyone around me thinks I'm going crazy - some of them don't even care anymore.

It feels so much better to write this down, even though no one's going to read it (I may be wrong), but...

;-(

HOW COME IT SEEMS THAT ONLY 2 PEOPLE UNDERSTAND ME? HOW COME IT SEEMS LIKE ONLY 2 PEOPLE LOVE ME? WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE? WHY ARE THESE 2 PEOPLE ALWAYS SO BUSY? HOW COME THEY'RE ALWAYS FAR AWAY???

No, I'm not related by blood to them. They're just friends. BUT HOW COME LIFE HAS TO BE LIKE THIS???!!!


I'm like... Why can't this world be different. Being alone feels so much better. All these people around me just wanting to know what's going on, but they won't UNDERSTAND. They make me feel like they care. They make me feel like I'm loved. Maybe, BUT NOT BY THEM.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home